Saturday, January 12, 2013

Update c:

Okay, while I'm shifting gears, there may be a temporary hiatus. Like, two weeks or so. I'm...I really want to be a comedian. It's my dream career. So I really want to blog more and get this youtube channel me and my friends wanted to start up and running, because this is really a make or break deal. And I want to make it with every fiber of my being. I don't want to be a doctor or an accountant or even rich...I want to make fun of all those people. Jokes are jokes, people should really take them with a grain of salt. No matter how offensive, they're just jokes. Don't find them funny? Don't listen to me. Even though I'm great.

Like I said, probably a two week hiatu and then I'll explain how this will work. Seriously, share this with whomever because I dunno I feel like there are people like me out there that just love to laugh and I could use a duo partner c; No but seriosly, I really want feedback. On all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment